Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Beethoven "Für Elise" played by Valentina Lisitsa

Sometimes when I get back home after hard working day I try to open my piano and play the well-known "Für Elise" of Beethoven. I remember when I was a young boy I learnt to play it myself, without going to the music school. Now, being the grown up man of 30 years old, it seems that I have totally forgotten how to play this excellent and pacifying masterpiece of the well-known German composer. The daily routine, the job, family issues - all this is important, of course, but, man, how I wish I could have more time to learn to play it again. Just like Valentina Lisitsa did it in the video below. Enjoy, and may your day be pleasant and comforted by the magnificent music you may find at this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment